Monday 29 October 2012

Illamasqua Trick or Treat!





I've never been that into Halloween, all I remember is the fat kid down the road takes all the candy offerings every year. I don't understand why we partake in this event, I don't understand its relevance to today in Australia. Besides that point....Illamasqua has cleverly created a midnight shop to promote the occasion for those of you who may have more fond memories of Halloween than I. Check out their spinning trick or treat wheel! Get a 20% off deal for their midnight collection if you are lucky enough to stumble on "treat". If your going to a halloween party, Illamasqua have suggested six ghastly looks to try out including some nail art vid tutorials too. 

Tutorial of Look 3 below.




xoxo
no tricks! only treats...

nana

1 comment:

  1. Not very into Halloween either but I love look 3!

    http://aaperception.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete